2015年4月8日星期三

SWOT

https://www.powtoon.com/show/f75ulJQHQOI/swot/#/BeingPublished

I have discovered the strength I possess and the weakness that I should overcome to make myself a better person and to bring me up to the right path to achieve my goal. My strong points would provide me some opportunities. I will have to grab them and try hard to accomplish them. No one is perfect and everyone makes mistakes. However, some of th mistakes are not totally inevitable. I have to think up some ways to overcome my weak points in order to minimize the effects of unfavorable threats to my life, and also to lead a better lifestyle. 

All I want is not only a consistent and stable life. I dream big and I will try my best to excel myself in every aspects, I will never be afraid of trying out new things to bring out my revealed talent of potential. Personality of oneself are not graded but are meant to be developed by putting in utmost effort because we only live once and I do not one to live with any regrets. APPROACH YOUR DREAMS BY IMPROVING YOUSELVES, UNDERSTAND SWOT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOURSELVES. 

没有评论:

发表评论