2015年4月5日星期日

Myself

My name is Lee Eng Kie, I am 18 and I am currently doing Cambridge A Levels in Taylor's College Subang Jaya. I graduated from Kuen Cheng High School in the year 2014 and has just started my life in a brand new way. 

Back in high school, I was a member of St.John Ambulance since Form 1. When I was in Form 4, I was selected to represent my division to take part in the Regional First Aid and Home Nursing Competition, where my team emerged as the Overall Champion of the year and me myself was chosen as the Best Leader of the Nursing Cadet Category. My team therefore represented the SJAM Wilayah Persekutuan to compete with the best first aiders from all over the country in the National Round. I've managed to organize a 3 days 2 nights Divisional Camp and the Anniversary Dinner at the end of the year. 

When I was in Form 5, I was appointed as the President of my division. At the same time, I was promoted to the rank of Cadet Sergeant. I have gradually taken a back seat and were focusing more on training my juniors to take over my responsibilities. Before I graduate, I successfully organized my last project in the division, which s the Annual 10th Divisional Inspection, which turned out to be very satisfactory and impressive. I left the division in 2015. 

I achieved straight As in SPM with combination of 9A+, 2A and 1A-. With my results, I have been awarded the KPM Bursary that allows me to study my Pre U Course in Taylor's with 100% tuition fee waivers. 

I would like to pursue my career as a pharmacist in the future. I would like to further my degree studies in New Zealand, Australia or Canada. My top 5 universities choices are the University of Auckland, New Zealand, the University of Sydney, Australia, the University of Toronto, Canada, Monash University, Australia and the University of Otago, New Zealand.


没有评论:

发表评论