2015年4月10日星期五

Reflection of MPU Personal Development

This whole week of MPU is very interesting. It helped us to understand ourselves better. Some of us might thought that we've already had enough information about our very own self when as a matter of fact, we hadn't even got to discover ourselves deep enough. MPU Personal Development course really had a real impact on me as I managed to reveal my potential, my weak points, my personalities, my desire, my intention and my goals. I am now having a very clear picture about my future. I would actually say that I have already had a very exhaustive plan  of my future, both university choices and career choices, however, MPU just made me to be more confirm with my own choice. Before the course, I would wager to tell people that :"I would want to go to Auckland to study pharmacy and I want to be a registered pharmacist after I graduate." By now, I would say :" I WANT to go to Auckland to study Pharmacy and I want to pursue my future career as a register pharmacist."

We all know that it is not easy to achieve our goals. When we were growing up we always wanted to become someone. Now we realized we should have been more specific. At here we were introduced the SMART goal technique. I dare to dream so that my mind would have capacity to conjure such ideas in the first place. I plan my future and I know what I want to achieve. I am very clear with what I would rightly badly  to grab them in my hands. I would not set any limitation on what I can potentially achieve because I believe in the endless possibilities in myself. 

We must never doubt our ability to achieve anything, become anything, overcome anything and inspire anything. We have got so much things to accomplish in life, I will keep in mind how far have I come, and I won't want to rely on a destiny for my future because by determination and continuously personal development, it will come on your own. 

没有评论:

发表评论